Your shopping cart is empty!
1. Compliance with Terms 1.1. You will be bound by these Terms each time you submit an Order. Each Order you place will be a separate contract between you and Another World Computer Centre (AWCC) for the supply of Goods. 2. Placing Orders for Goods 2.1. AWCC will not be liable to you for any loss you, or any third party suffers for a delay or failure to process your Order or deliver Goods due to inaccurate or incomplete details provided in an Order. 2.2. You agree to obtain consent to provide AWCC with Personal Information of recipients of gifts or Goods Ordered by you. 2.3. You may Order from AWCC if you are aged 16 years or over, and have an active email account or a telephone number at which you can be contacted. 2.4. If you place consecutive or separate Orders, we cannot consolidate your Orders. A separate Delivery Fee, if applicable, will apply to each Order. Subject to any applicable quantity restrictions, you can order as many Goods as you wish in one Order.2.5. If collecting goods in person, you will need to provide proof of purchase by providing a copy of the payment receipt and a valid photo ID such as drivers licence or passport. If you are unable to provide a valid ID, the goods may not be released. 2.6. AWCC reserves the right to accept or reject your Order for any reason at any time. If AWCC rejects your Order you will receive a refund of any money paid.2.7. AWCC will not be liable for loss of goods or goods damaged in transit that have been caused by mishandling, neglect or abuse by the courier service. Optional insurance may be purchased for an extra fee at the time ordering if you have such concerns.2.8. Deliveries to Post Office boxes, Lockers or Parcel Point or other anonymous addresses are strictly not permitted. The delivery address must be to a physical place of residence or business that can be verified.2.9. Stock Quantity Definitions. "In-Stock" means that stock is immediately available. "2-3 Days" means that stock is available from the wholesaler and needs to be ordered. "Out of Stock" means that this item is out of stock and not be available any longer. "Pre-Order" means that this is a new stock item and will be available shortly depending on supply. For any items not "In-Stock" please contact us for an estimated time of delivery.
3. Availability of Goods
7.4. The AWCC online store uses 128-Bit SSL encryption to provide a secure layer between our server and your device (including but not limited to Desktop computer, notebook, tablet or smartphone) that is used to access the server. Although all reasonable measures have been taken by AWCC to ensure a secure service we cannot guarantee with 100% certainty that the information you provide is secure. It is your own responsibility to ensure that your equipment is properly secured with Anti-Virus, Firewall and any other measures such as keeping up to date with security and operating system updates to prevent hackers, viruses, malware, keyloggers, rootkits and other means of data theft, to prevent any interception of personal information and payment details.
7.5. When providing credit card details and other payment information for the purchase of goods and services it is your liability and responsibility to ensure that you are authorised to do so and are not engaging in any fraudulent activities. Fraudulent or suspect transactions will referred to the Police and Credit authorities for investigation and prosecution.8. Risk, Liability & Australian Consumer Law 8.1. Risk and title in the Goods passes to you on the date and time of delivery of the Goods by the Delivery Agent or when collected in store. 8.2. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. Under Australian Consumer Law, we are NOT required to provide a refund or replacement if change your mind. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. This is when the item:
• has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it
• is unsafe
• is significantly different from the sample or description
• doesn’t do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed.
Alternatively, you can choose to keep the item and we will compensate you for any drop in value.
If the problem is not major, we will repair the item within a reasonable time. If it is not repaired in a reasonable time you can choose a refund or replacement.
Please keep your proof of purchase – e.g. your receipt.
8.3. AWCC may provide an additional warranty in addition to your Consumer Law rights and remedies. Any warranties given provide you with benefits in addition to the Australian Consumer Law rights and remedies. When provided, the warranty period, provisions and the person providing the warranty relating to your purchase vary according to the product you have purchased. Please refer to product packaging and brochures to determine the warranty term and warranty conditions for your purchase. 8.4. AWCC excludes to the fullest extent possible under Law, all implied terms and warranties whether statutory or otherwise, relating to the subject matter of these Terms. 8.5. You represent and warrant to AWCC that AWCC will not be liable for any expense or injury (including indirect loss such as loss of revenue, profits, anticipated savings, goodwill or business opportunity, injury to your reputation) in contract, tort, under statue or otherwise, howsoever caused including arising directly or indirectly from or in connection with these Terms. 8.6. Our liability to you for loss or damage of any kind arising out of these Terms will be reduced or limited to the extent (if any) that you cause or contribute to the loss or damage. 9. Termination 9.1. We may, at our discretion, terminate the agreement for the supply of Goods to you: a. for convenience, at any time, on giving notice to you; or b. immediately if AWCC reasonably believes that you have breached these Terms and: i. that the breach is not capable of remedy; or ii. if you have been provided with notice of the breach, and you have failed to remedy that breach within 14 days (where the breach is able to be remedied). 10. General 10.1. We reserve the right at all times to make changes to these Terms. Any variations to these Terms will take effect from posting on the Website. The Terms which apply at the time you place an Order are those that govern that Order. 10.2. AWCC may give notice to you by electronic mail. You may give notice to AWCC by electronic mail to our store. 10.3. Any provision of these Terms that is prohibited or unenforceable in any jurisdiction is ineffective as to that jurisdiction to the extent of the prohibition or unenforceability. That does not invalidate the remaining provisions of these Terms or affect the validity or enforceability of that provision in any other jurisdiction. 10.4. A failure or delay by AWCC to exercise a power or right under these Terms does not constitute as a waiver of that power or right, and the exercise of a power or right by AWCC does not preclude its future exercise or the exercise of any power or right. 10.5. The laws of Victoria, Australia govern this agreement. Your transaction is deemed to have taken place in Coburg, Victoria.
11. Reelplay Products & Subscriptions
11.1. Neither Reelplay or Another World Computer Centre are responsible for poor internet quality that may impact the performance of the Reelplay TV device to stream properly. Poor internet connectivity may cause dropouts or buffering of the video streaming service. It is the owners responsibility to ensure that their internet service is functioning correctly and has sufficient speed, quality and reliability to handle the service. For best results we recommend a minimum speed of 50Mbps or higher with reputable NBN service such as TPG or Pronto Broadband. Because internet streaming services can be affected by outages either locally, nationally, or internationally, Reelplay nor Another World Computer Centre cannot guarantee streaming to be available 100% of the time. Outages and other internet issues may affect LiveTV and ReelTime recording features on the Reelplay box and all content may not be available from time to time when these issues occur.
11.2. Neither Reelplay or Another World Computer Centre are responsible for the content and do not guarantee nor claim any rights to the content. Reelplay devices provide streams of all the channels as they are available from the various TV stations via the internet they have streaming rights to. Reelplay provides these streams as a convenience and does not endorse the companies or contents of any such streams. Reelplay have no control over, is not responsible for, and makes no representation or warranty and disclaims all liability with respect to any such streaming. Channels and features are subject to change without notice. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
11.3. When purchasing a Reelplay device or subscription renewal, you are purchasing a subscription with Reelplay to provide the service. Another World Computer Centre is not responsible for providing the service or ongoing ability for Reelplay to provide the service in the future or for any problems with Reelplay being unable to provide the service either in full or in part, and therefore cannot accept any liability, claims for compensation, damages, or any refunds. Another World Computer Centre is independent reseller of Reelplay products and not the service provider.
11.4. By purchasing a Reelplay device or subscription, you agree to these terms and conditions.
The following definitions apply to these Terms.
12.1. Big & Bulky Goods are goods for which extra handling and additional resources are required for delivery. Different Delivery Fees and requirements may apply. To check whether Goods you are ordering are Big & Bulky please speak to a AWCC team member before placing your order. 12.2. Business Day means a week day in which trading banks are open for the transaction of banking business in Melbourne, Australia. 12.3. Delivery Address means the address to which the Goods are to be delivered, as stated on your Order. 12.4. Delivery Agent means a third party delivery or shipping company engaged by AWCC to deliver Goods. 12.5. Delivery Fee means a fee for the delivery of Goods. 12.6. Goods means the items offered for sale on the Website, through our In-Store Ordering system. 12.7. GST has the meaning given in A New Tax System (Goods and Services Tax) Act 1999. 12.8. Law means any written rule or collection of rules, including, but not limited to any statute, regulation, order or rule, any government ordinance or by-law, any governmental agency's rule, regulation or determination, and any form of custom or policy recognised and enforced by judicial decision. 12.9. Order means a request by you to purchase Goods from AWCC under these Terms (whether through the Website an In-Store Order) 12.10. Personal Information has the meaning given in the Privacy Act 1988. 12.11. Price means the purchase price of each Good as specified on the Website, on the In-Store Order confirmation or provided by a Customer Service Centre representative. 12.12. We, Us, Our and AWCC means Another World Pty Ltd (ABN 23 878146881). 12.13. You and Your means you as the purchaser of Goods from AWCC pursuant to these Terms. For additional information visit Australian Competition & Consumer Information or Consumer Affairs Victoria