Your shopping cart is empty!
TP-Link Archer C54 AC1200 Dual-Band Wi-Fi Router
• Faster AC Wi-Fi—AC1200 dual-band is ideal for 4K video streaming and high-speed downloading.
• Far-Reaching Coverage—4× antennas and Beamforming delivers extensive Wi-Fi coverage and reliable connections.
• Multi-Mode 3-in-1—Supports Router, Access Point, and Range Extender modes for added flexibility.
• Parental Controls—Manages when and how connected devices can access the internet.
• Guest Network—Provides separate access for guests in order to secure the host network.
• Smooth HD Streaming—Supports IGMP Proxy/Snooping, Bridge, and Tag VLAN to optimize IPTV streaming.
• IPv6 Supported—Compatible with the IPv6 (the latest Internet Protocol version 6).
• Compact and Mountable—Designed to conserve space and complement any décor.
Standards Wi-Fi 5
IEEE 802.11ac/n/a 5 GHz
IEEE 802.11n/b/g 2.4 GHz
WiFi Speeds AC1200
5 GHz: 867 Mbps (802.11ac)
2.4 GHz: 300 Mbps (802.11n)
WiFi Range 3 Bedroom Houses
4× Fixed Antennas
Multiple antennas form a signal-boosting array to cover more directions and large areas
Beamforming concentrates wireless signal strength towards clients to expand WiFi range
WiFi Capacity Medium
Dual-Band - Allocate devices to different bands for optimal performance
MU-MIMO - Simultaneously communicates with multiple MU-MIMO clients
Working Modes Router Mode
Access Point Mode
Range Extender Mode
Processor Single-Core CPU
Ethernet Ports 1× 10/100 Mbps WAN Port
4× 10/100 Mbps LAN Ports
Buttons WPS Button
Power 5 V ⎓ 0.6 A
Dimensions (W×D×H) (115 x 106.7 x 24.3 mm)
WiFi Reception Sensitivity 5GHz:
11a 6Mbps:-93dBm；11a 54Mbps:-78dBm；
11ac HT20 mcs8:69dBm;11ac HT40 mcs9:-65dBm;
11ac HT80 mcs9:-62dBm;
11n HT20 mcs7:-74dBm;
11n HT40 mcs7:-71dbm；
0 reviews / Write a review